81.It looks good.看起来不错。
82.The product is in stock now.现在有现货。
83.We have our own factory.我们有自己的工厂。
84.Delivery charge is on us. 运费我们可以付。
85.Are there other selling points?还有其他卖点?
86.We can deliver it immediately.我们能立即发货。
87.Tell me about your products.介绍一下你们的产品。
88.Thank you for your understanding.谢谢您的理解。
89.We have a fixed supply chain.我们有固定的供货链。
90.We are experienced in this field.我们在这个领域经验丰富。
91.What is the quality of your product?你们产品的质量怎么样?
92.We have many suppliers with good reputation. 我们有许多信誉良好的供货商。
93.May I know how you feel about machine.我能了解一下你对我们机器的看法吗?
94.To be honest,our product have the best quality.说实话,我们的产品质量是最好的。
95.How about the quality? We only need the best. 你们产品质量怎么样?我们只需要最好的。
96.Our products' prices are competitive.你们可能已经注意到了我们产品的价格很有竞争力。
97.We are the first company to sell this product in China.我们是中国第一家销售这种产品的公司。
98.Nice to meet you.I'm in China looking for supplier.很高兴认识你,我此次来中国是想找供应商。
99.You can believe us that we always sell the best products.你可以相信我们,我们只卖最优质的产品。
100.How long does it take you to deliver if we order now?那如果我们现在下单的话,交货需要多长时间?
101.As for price,our products are very competitive in China.就价格而言,我们产品在中国很有竞争力。
102.Our products can be customized according to your requirements.根据你的要求我们的产品可以定制。
103.We can provide better product quality at the same price.在同一个价格下,我们可以提供更好的产品质量。
104.You will be satisfied with our products gor good quality and design.您会满意我们的产品质量和设计的。
105.What are the advantages of your product compared to your competitors?你们的产品相比竞争对手的有什么优点?
106.If you place a big order. We can offer you a big discount.如果你现在下大宗订单,我们可以给你一个大折扣。
107.If you order now,we will arrange shipments within this week.如果你现在下单的话,我们这周就可以为你安排发货。
108.These two commodities are selling quite well and in high demand these days.这些产品近来销售得很好。
109.Before I order,I need to get in touch with my headquarter in the UK.在我下单之前,我需要和我在英国的总部联系一下。
110.The design of our product is fashionable and colorful. Youth would like it.我们产品的设计时尚,颜色丰富,年轻人会比较喜欢。
111.Compared with competing products, our products are small and light, easy to operate.与竞争产品相比,我们的产品小而轻,操作简单。
112.Quality control is really important for our company to meet customers' satisfactory.为了让客户满意,质量管理对我们公司很重要。
113.I have to say the products in China have improved very much in the past ten years.我不得不说,在过去的十年里,中国的产品有了很大的改进。
114.There are catalogs, brochures, price lists and some articles that praise our products.这儿有目录,小册子,价格表和一些称赞我们产品的杂志文章。
115.The designs aren't very eye-catching, but the quality is the best I've seen so far.虽然产品外观设计并不醒目,但质量却是我目前所见到的最好的。
116.We have five years of operating history, and supply goods to other Chinese companies for long time.我们有5年的经营历史了,并且长期提供货物给中国的其它公司。
117.We guarantee its quality, and strongly recommend this product, I ensure you will be satisfied about it.我们可以保证产品的质量,并且大力推荐这项产品,我确定你一定会满意。
118.I'm happy to hear about the quality, and I can tell you we're working on a whole new look for our products,I really hope we can do business with you.我很高兴听到您有关质量的评价,我可以告诉你我们已经着手为我们的产品设计全新的外观,我衷心希望能和你做生意。
119.About the price,we will give you full support as long as we could receive constant orders from you.关于价格,只要我们能收到您的不断订单,我们将全力支持。
120.We have sufficient inventory to meet your present needs. Delivery will be arranged in ten days.我们有足够的库存,能满足你们的需求,10天即可发货。
121.We accept FOB.我们接受FOB方式付款。
122.Collection is not paid.托收款未得照付。
123.We'd like to pay in U.S. dollars.我们想用美圆付款。
124.We don't think you'll refuse to pay.我们相信你们不会拒付。
125.Let's talk about terms of payment today.我们谈谈付款条件吧。
126.We don't think you'll refuse to pay。 我们相信你们不会拒付。
127.What currency would you like to pay for.你想用什么币种付款?
128.It is more convenient to pay in US dollars.用美元付款较方便。
129.I promise to effect payment next month.我向你保证下个月就付款。
130.I've never made payment in Renminbi before. 我从未用过人民币付款。
131.We can't accept payment on deferred terms. 我们不能接受延期付款。
132.We have settled the terms of payment. 现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
133.Which kind of payment terms will you accept?你接受什么样的付款条件?
134.We've already remitted the amount by cheque. 我们已经将款以支票汇出。
135.Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.银行只接受一次拒付。
136.We have already made a payment to you on paypal.我们已经在paypal上打款给你了。
137.As regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar. 至于付款,我们已同意用美圆。
138.In order for us to ship your item(s) to you as soon as possible, you will need to pay an extra.为了让我们能尽快把物品运送到你方,你需要支付额外的费用。
139.L/c is the most commonly used terms of payment for international trade.信用证是目前国际贸易付款方式最常用的一种付款方式。
140.These two kinds of payment methods are more used in the reputable importers and exporters.这两种付款方式多用于信誉比较好的进出口商。
141.We find your prices are too high to be acceptable.
我们发现你们的价格高的不能接受。
142.To accept your present quotation would mean a heavy loss to us.
如果接受你现在的价格意味着我们损失惨重
143.We have stated that time of delivery is of utmost importance.
在我们的询价信中,我们已经说明交货期是最重要的。
144.Otherwise we can only switch our requirements to others suppliers.
否则我们只能转向其他的供应商了。
145.We can have not alternative but to place our orders elsewhere.
否则我们别无选择,只好从其他地方下订单了。
146.It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration.
我们希望你们认真考虑这个问题并且尽快回复我们。
147.At your request, we have send you a copy of our E-catalogue for your choice.
按照你的要求,我们已经发给你我们的电子版样本附件供你选择。
148.If there is any demand for your products we will not hesitate to revert to the matter.
如果有任何对你们产品的需求,我们会毫不犹豫回来找你。
149.Much to our regret, we are unable to entertain your offer because the specifications you quoted do not meet our clients' requirements.
非常遗憾,我们不能考虑你们的报价,因为你们报的规格不能满足我们客户的需要。
150.We would, however, every much like to place further orders with you if you could bring down your prices at least 15%.
如果你们能把价格下降至少15%,我们还是非常愿意继续从你们订货的。
151.If you are in a position to supply the goods of such specifications as given in our enquiry sheet, we will get in touch with our buyers again
如果你们能提供我们询价单里的规格产品,我们会再次联系我们的买家。
152.While thanking you for your offer of yesterday, we regret being unable to work on it as the time of delivery is too distant.
谢谢你昨天的报价,但是我们非常遗憾,因为你的交货期太远从而使我们没法继续往下谈。
153.We regret to say that your offer is not in the least encouraging. there is a big difference between your prices and those of your competitors.
我们遗憾地说,你们的报价没有一点不令人鼓舞,你们的价格和你们竞争者的价格差别很大。
154.We have been doing business with you for many years and hope that you will guote us your rock-bottom prices against our future enquiries.
我们已经和你们做了多年的交易,希望你们给我报你们的最低价格以备我们日后询价。
155.We regret very much to inform you that we cannot avail ourselves of your offer because our users have temporarily suspended the purchase.
我们非常遗憾的通知你,因为我们的用户临时暂停了他们的购买,使我们不能采用你们的报价。