1.Your goods are ready, please come to take.
你的货准备好了,请过来拿。
2.Have you got any other orders?
您还需要其他货品吗?
3.You promised to pay me next week.
你答应我下周付款的。
4.Call me when the goods ready.
货物准备好了通知我。
5.You'll take or we deliver to you?
自己拿还是送过去?
6.If you don’t find anything exactly to your need,we can also take your order.
如果你找不到需要的款式,我们也可以接受你的订货。
7.We can also accept your special design.
我们也可以按客户设计接单。
8.Four thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.
定金为4000美金。
9.Have you any manchine on hand?
这款机器现在有现货吗?
10.That article is out of stock.
没有现货。
1.Your goods are ready, please come to take.
你的货准备好了,请过来拿。
2.Have you got any other orders?
您还需要其他货品吗?
3.You promised to pay me next week.
你答应我下周付款的。
4.Call me when the goods ready.
货物准备好了通知我。
5.You'll take or we deliver to you?
自己拿还是送过去?
6.If you don’t find anything exactly to your need,we can also take your order.
如果你找不到需要的款式,我们也可以接受你的订货。
7.We can also accept your special design.
我们也可以按客户设计接单。
8.Four thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.
定金为4000美金。
9.Have you any manchine on hand?
这款机器现在有现货吗?
10.That article is out of stock.
没有现货。
16.The time of shipment has not been settled.
交货期还没定下来。
17.We are unable to give you a definite date of shipment now.
现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
18.Can you effect shipment of the order in May?
您看这批货能在5月份装运吗?
19.Is it possible to effect shipment during August?
能不能在8月份交货?
20.I hope you can deliver in July.
我希望你们能在7月份交货。
21.What happened to the last order.
上次订的货怎么样啦?
22.Why is shipping delayed?
为什么出货延迟了?
23.We'll have to cancel that order.
我们必须取消那批货。
24.Can our order of 200 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的200辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
25.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
26.We're getting the order out now.
我们现在要出货了。
27.Did you get our packing specifications?
你收到我们的装箱说明书了吗?
28.You can follow our specifications for packing.
你可以照我们的指定方式装箱。
29.It will take more than two days to ship.
那要多个二、三天才能出货哦。
30.Does this whole order go to the same place?
这一整批的货都是送往相同的地方吗?
31.Half of it is for our NewYork plant.
有一半要送到我们的纽约的厂。
32.Then we're going to have to shop it in different lots.
那我们是要分开送了。
33.Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.
因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。
34.Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.
有时海运对我们来说麻烦。
35.Please have the goods transported by air.
请空运此批货。
36.We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.
我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。
37.The bill of lading should be marked as prepaid.
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
38.This is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment.
这是一套这批货的装运单据。
39.Please dispatch the machine sets we ordered by air.
请空运我们订购的机器。
40.To move the goods by air is quicker.
空运货物更快。
41.What's your idea about the price?
对价格有何看法?
42.May I have your name card ?
我可以要一张你的名片吗?
43.Have a seat ,just wait for a moment.
请坐,稍等一会。
44.We can work out the offer?
我们可以现在就报价。
45.We only export top quality goods and the delivery time is ensured.
我们只出口高质量产品,交货时间可以保证。
46.Could you check back with us tomorrow?
您能否明天再来一趟?
47.We might place the other immediately .
我们就会马上订货。
48.When can you decide the size of your order?
您何时能决定订购数量?
49.What do you think of the payment terms?
对支付条件有何看法?
50.What do you think about our quality?
你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
51.How about having a look at sample first?
先看一看产品吧?
52.Could you give me a reference price?
您能给我个参考价吗?
53.How long will it take you to deliver the goods?
你们多长时间才能发货?
54.This new product enjoys great popularity in European market.
这种新产品在欧洲市场很受欢迎。
55.It will also sell well in your market.
这个产品会在你国市场上畅销。
56.What about your quotation ?
怎样报价的?
57.They're coming by air.
样品是空运过来的。
58.See you tomorrow at the Fair.
明天在展会见。
59.The price is competitive.
这个价格是有竞争力的。
60.Do you have samples now?
你们现在有样品吗?
61.It's difficult to tell without having a bike to examine.
很难判定没有样品车在现场。
62.When do you intend to put these bikes on th emarket?
你打算什么时候把这些车打入市场?
63.The cars will be here in about two days.
样车2天内就可以到了。
64.There was a hold up in the shipment.
运输有点儿滞后。
65.5 days in the Fair is better than nothing.
5天时间在博览会上展览总比没有参展更好。
66.High quality is our strong point.
高品质正是我们产品的优点。
67.What's the quantity you require?
你需要多少?
68.The price depends on your order quantity.
价格取决于你的订购数量。
69.Fine quality and low price will help promote your products.
高质量和低价有助于推销产品。
70.We can't come down any more.
我们不能再减价了。
71.We can’t reduce our price any further.
我们不能再减价了。
72.We appreciate your cooperation.
感谢贵方的合作。
73.Which items are you interested in?
你对哪个产品感兴趣?
74.I will call my head office in USA and consider the price carefully.
我会给美国总部打电话并认真考虑一下这个价格。
75.We are satisfied with the quality of your samples.
我们对样品的质量很满意。
76.All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
77.Thanks for your visit, keep contact and we hope to establish business very soon.
谢谢参观,保持联系,希望可以建立业务关系。
78.This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
79.The Trade Fair in Industria does business for the whole two week period.
在Industria的贸易展览会是两个星期正的展期。
80.We are improving our design and patterns to satisfy the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。